Castell De Lladurs
The Castle of Lladurs is a castle located at the top of the Serrat del Castell in the municipality of Lladurs ( Solsonès ), next to the primitive Church of Sant Martí. It occupies the southeastern end of the Riard plain , on a hillside, on the east side of the municipal district of the same name, on the right bank of the Cardener river.
There are other documents in the 11th and 12th centuries where the castle is mentioned when facing land. In 1314, when the viscounty of Cardona was erected , it appears as one of the castles owned by the Folc family, a lordship that it retained until the abolition of the feudal complex in the 19th century.