Pont De La Frau
The bridge fraud or bridge Afrau is an aqueduct in Lladurs included in the Inventory of Architectural Heritage of Catalonia.Pont de la Frau, outstanding aqueduct, today in disuse. It consists of 6 large and high arches, two of which are round and the rest are pointed and slightly smaller.
The old water main from the Mare de la Font (of which a bridge remains, the Pont dels Frares ) probably dates from the turn of the 13th-14th century. The water level was not enough and the facility had become old. Bishop Lassala donated the waters of the Font de Lladurs, which belonged to him, and then began (between 1776 and 1779) an admirable work, based on stone canals and the corresponding aqueducts, including the the Frau. Named after the place where it is located, it consists of 6 arches; the power station about 35 meters high and about 14 meters light, all made of crushed stone and 1.60 m wide on top. The town council received private loans for these works.